A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A., in accordance with current legislation on Personal Data Protection, informs users of the website of A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. (hereinafter the Site or the Website) of the Data Protection Policy that will apply to the processing of personal data that the user of the Website provides to A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. during the use of the Site.
By providing A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. with personal data through any of the fields provided for this purpose on the website, including those that may be sent through the contacts provided for this purpose on the Contact Us page, the user expressly consents to A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. being able to process such data under the terms of this Data Protection clause and for the purposes set out herein.
A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. informs the users of the Site that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when the data is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate scope and purposes for which they were obtained. The data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary or relevant for its purpose or when such deletion is requested by the user in the exercise of his or her right of deletion, provided that the data is not subject to compliance with legal retention periods.
A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. declares its commitment to comply with the data protection legislation in force at all times. The personal data provided will be processed by A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A., and will be used in accordance with the information set out in this notice and in A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A.‘s data protection policy.
The legal framework in force is established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (through which the Directive 95/46/EC is repealed) and the Luxembourg laws in regards data protection, notably the Act of 1st August 2018 on the organization of the National Data Protection Commission and the general data protection framework and the Act of 1st August 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data in criminal and national security matters, as may be amended from time to time.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
– Company name: A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A.
– RCS: B-167203
– Address: 56 Grand-Rue, L-1660 Luxembourg
– Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Which personal data do we collect and what do we use them for?
– Data collected directly: by voluntarily filling in any forms on the website or received via the contact addresses set out on the Contact Us page;
This website will use the data for the following purposes:
– To enable us to answer any requests that a user sends through the channels set up for this purpose on the Contact Us page.
– To support the technical operation of the website, including maintaining the security and functionality of the website;
– To monitor and improve the performance of our content.
The following data transfers are foreseen:
– The personal data provided through the website may be transferred to any of the entities of the A&G Group, which you can consult at www.ayg.es/home, these transfers will always have the purposes described above;
– Administrations, authorities and public bodies, including Courts and Tribunals, when so required by the applicable regulations, in accordance with the type of contract you have signed and the order you may make;
– Responsible for web analytics services: the Site has enabled tools provided by Google LLC. The use of these tools involves the international transfer to the United States of analytical and technical data relating to the Site.
Changes to this data protection notice
A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. reserves the right to update this data protection notice at any time, we will provide users with a new privacy notice when we make any material updates. We may also notify users from time to time by other means about our processing of users personal information.
Rights of data subjects
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address indicated in the “Responsible for the processing of personal data”. The data subjects have the right to withdraw the consent given. However, in the event that such a request is not granted, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
Data subjects have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority: Commission nationale pour la protection des données (https://cnpd.public.lu/fr.html).
A&G Luxembourg AM, S.A. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This data protection notice is intended to inform users about how we handle your personal data when visitting our website.
Last updated: April 2023.